"Looking for fun, caring and loving teachers to join our fabulous team! Lead and assistant positions available. If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org"
St. Aidan's Preschool & MMO
Saint Andrew United Methodist Church is seeking a Director to lead its half-day preschool program serving 160+ children ages 1.5–5 years with a staff of 25+. The school has been educating young children for over 50 years. The Preschool Director is a salaried position, with full-time hours during the school year and reduced hours during the summer months. Selected candidates will complete an evaluation process including interviews, references, background checks, and drug test. The position reports to the Preschool Board and the Senior Pastor. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Ideal qualifications include the following:
- Passion for children and leading a Christ-centered school
- Understanding of ministry and incorporating the school into the life of the church
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in early childhood education or a related field
- Classroom teaching experience of 3+ years
- Experience in preschool administration or nine academic credit hours in administration,
leadership, or management
- Familiarity with National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) accreditation
- Ability to work with a Board
- Willingness to continue education/training to satisfy accreditation requirements for this
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to focus on day-to-day responsibilities as well as a multi-year plan
- Experience planning large events, such as a regional training event
Applicants should submit the following by July 14, 2017: cover letter, current resume, list of 3 references with contact information (two must be individuals with first-hand observation of the applicant in an educational environment). Please submit to the search committee via email to Mitzi Edge, at email@example.com.
The Hampton United Methodist Preschool currently has an opening for the position of Director. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to Shae Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org
KINDERGARTEN DIRECTOR POSITION
Chamblee 1st United Methodist Church is seeking a Director to lead its weekday preschool and kindergarten program. Chamblee Methodist Kindergarten is a half-day program serving 160 children ages 2 – 5 years with a staff of 24; the school has been educating young children for 50+ years. The position is a 12-month, 35 hour/week salaried position. The Kindergarten Director reports to the Senior Pastor and Director of Children’s Ministries.
Ideal qualifications include the following:
· Bachelor’s degree or (preferably) higher in early childhood education or a related field
· Classroom teaching experience of 5+ years
· Experience in administration
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
· Familiarity with accreditation process
· Willingness to continue education/training to satisfy accreditation requirements for this position
· Ability to focus on day-to-day responsibilities as well as a multi-year plan
· Passion for children and leading a Christ-centered school
· Understanding of ministry and incorporating the school into the life of the church
Applicants should submit the following by March 1: cover letter, current resume, list of 3 references with contact information (two must be from individuals with first-hand observation of the applicant in an educational environment). References will be contacted only in the later stages of the process with the candidate’s permission. Please submit to the search committee via email to the Senior Pastor, Dr. Royeese Stowe, at email@example.com.
Chamblee 1st UMC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, or religion.
Small Christian Preschool in Milton, GA seeking qualified teachers for open positions as a Lead Teacher, Assistant Teacher and Music Teacher, in varying age groups.
We ask that you are punctual, manage time well and have a background working with children.
We are looking for caring and fun teachers who are excited about the teaching.
Our school staff hours are 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and days of the week vary depending on the classroom scheduled days.
Please send your resume to Ceciliatrueba@staidans.org